Getting technical support has never been easier.
Before you call
We want your experience to be the best. Before you call us, it’s useful to check a few things.
- Are you experiencing a problem with your PC or laptop? We may suggest trying to reboot your system, as this often corrects problems quickly. To do this:
- Try to restart by using the Start button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- If this doesn’t work, try pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL, then:
- On Windows 10, the screen will turn blue and you will be provided with a series of options. Click on the power icon at the bottom right corner, then select Restart.
- On Windows 7, choose Restart The PC.
- If this doesn’t work, hold down the power button on your laptop or PC for about 10 seconds until the system powers down, then turn it back on. Only do this if it’s absolutely necessary!
To receive support from Network Bridge Solutions:
You can submit a new Service Request using our service request form in your Customer Portal. Alternately, you can also send an email to support, which will automatically create a Service Request.
Be sure to include as much information as possible:
- Provide a summary of the problem in the subject line.
- Describe the problem in the body of the email. Use as much detail as you can, but you don’t have to go overboard. A concise but complete description of the problem will help us diagnose the problem quickly.
- Did you receive an error message? Let us know! A screenshot or copy of the error message will really help us quickly find an answer for you. If you’re not comfortable taking a screenshot, you can even type out the error message in your email.
- Are you making the service request on someone else’s behalf? Please let us know, as we want to be sure that we’re contacting the right person.
- Finally, every issue our clients face is important to us—but some things are really important. Please be sure to let us know if this is the case, so that we can prioritize your most important needs.
Now that you’ve contacted us:
Please use your Customer Portal to check on your Service Requests. Once you log in, you’ll see your entire Service Request history, including your newest Service Request.
Remember that sending us a new email (not a reply) creates a new Service Request—so please remember to check existing Service Requests via the Customer Portal.
Did you forget your password? Don’t worry, we can reset your password. Just click the ‘Forgot your password’ link and follow the instructions.
How we’ll work on your Service Request:
- New Service Request—a Service Request will be automatically generated with a unique number. Now you can track this in your Customer Portal screen.
- Automatic Acknowledgement—you’ll get a response instantly to let you know that we’ve got your Service Request.
- Ticket Processing—we’ll look over your request and choose our best technician for the job.
- Quick Response—We’ll get in touch with you to find out how soon we can begin working. Of course, the sooner the better!
- Automatic Updates—The system will update you as our ticket is processed internally.
Now that you’ve got a Service Request:
If you have additional information to provide about a Service Request, please reply to the email notification you received for the Service Request. This will keep all communication tied into the same ticket and will help streamline our troubleshooting process.
If you have to notify us about an unrelated problem, please create a new Service Request by email or via Customer Portal. This will help us solve both matters more quickly and efficiently by keeping communication clear.